Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fly To Colorado For Five Dollars!
04-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Big Grin Fly To Colorado For Five Dollars!
If you are a Denver area citizen, or are thinking about moving to the Denver area any time in the foreseeable future, you owe it to yourself to test into getting a Frontier Airlines credit card. I am a Frontier bank card holder, and may say I havent paid for an air travel ticket for years! Ive flown my children, myself, and even friends to Orlando, Phoenix, Anchorage, La, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Nyc, and many ot...

How to collect unlimited free flights to/from Denver Colorado.

If you're a Denver area person, or are thinking of going to the Denver area anytime in the future, you owe it to yourself to check into obtaining a Frontier Airlines credit card. I am a Frontier credit-card holder, and can say I havent settled for an air travel ticket for years! Ive flown even friends, my children, and myself to Orlando, Phoenix, Anchorage, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, New York, and many other cities for five dollars a pop! (I am unable to even keep track of how many times our family has flown to determine family in Kansas City, or have flown out of city family members here, using our Frontier reward miles.) Ive even had the opportunity to grab a ticket on less than 12 hours detect, and it still only charge me $5 a pop.

The Frontier Card in actual use.

I am the master of a real estate business in Colorado, and whenever we take care of customers moving from out-of state, we encourage them to check on in-to finding a Frontier card as-well. Should people need to get more about Credit And Debt Counselling In The United Kingdom · Storify, there are many online resources you should think about investigating. The sooner they do, the sooner they start gathering miles toward their next free flight which quickly results in a free flight because of their next house-hunting trip. Based on how often you use your Frontier credit card, and the amount of advantage miles you get when you join, you might have a free trip inside the first month or two of employing their card. (Currently, Frontier includes a 12,500 distance bonus just for joining their platinum card, which is over 807 of a free flight.)

Why Frontier over everyone?

The reason I'm such a large fan of Frontier over any usage program Ive found is that Frontier only requires 15,000 miles per free flight, and assuming they've availability, there's no limit for the amount of free flights you can earn. That features Alaska flights also. (Ive used as many as 15 free flights in-a year.) Additionally, Frontier travels to 8 places in Mexico, and these flights are 25,000 plus fees of approximately $80. Most other airlines I understand of require 25,000 or 30,000 miles for the lower 4-8 states, and they require far more for Alaska & Hawaii.)

How-to begin gathering miles:

Frontier Air companies presently employs Juniper Bank, as their charge card, but that's rumored to be changing to get a lower interest. To check up additional info, please consider checking out: connexus credit union wausau. For current details, visit http://www.frontierairlines.com and look beneath the link called Early Returns gives. At this moment, their free card makes 1 mile for every $2 spent. Their platinum card generates 1 mile for every dollar spent, and costs a year to $49 that is well worth the fee should you put a lot more than about $12,000 a year in your credit card (and DONT hold a balance after dark deadline). Visiting www gtefcu org probably provides suggestions you might give to your friend. At the moment, Frontier is also including 12,500 free miles upon signup for a platinum card.

The downside:

as it includes a very high interest rate for any balances not paid off by the due date if you dont pay off your credit card balance each month, this card mightn't be for you. Learn more on a partner article by visiting firstmark credit union locations. These interest charges will begin to eliminate any journey benefit in a hurry. However, if you're encouraged about settling your credit card, Flying with Flip is a good strategy to use..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply